Thursday 17 January 2013

Thursday Follow Up


It’s Thursday once again, which means it’s time to check in on my projects. I hate to say it, but they are moving at an abysmally slow pace. I’ve been working on the Radiant Goddess E-Course, which includes lots of raw foods, which means raw food detox, which means super sluggishness. Blah. Thankfully, I’m starting to see the other end of this journey where I have ALL KINDS OF ENERGY! YAY!

Check it out here if you're interested! I'm really loving Leonie Dawson's work!



So, despite spending most of this week resting, The Urban Agriculture course is written and now it just needs formatting. I’m still writing the Family Rhythm course, but it’s coming along at a nice pace. The 50 things freebie is coming along as well. The herbs course, well, I’m not so sure it’s going to make the deadline, but I’m still hopeful.

I’ve been really trying to work through the suggestions in the Business Goddess course to make sure I meet my deadlines and it really seems to be pushing things forward at a great clip.




I just have to keep focused (which I am notoriously bad about) and things will come together! I will keep it up and in a couple of weeks I will be announcing here that everything came together magically! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment