Monday 28 January 2013

Monday Rundown

Monday again?! I guess so! Well, we weathered last week's cold snap and are preparing for this week's 70 degree weather. You just never know what it's going to be like around here!

Will is spending the week with Jacob's family so I get a bit of time to myself. I had s home spa day on Saturday and on Sunday I did some deep cleaning on the house. The floors have never looked so good!

I'm also working hard to make sure the e-courses get finished. I'm still hoping that by some miracle they will be finished for the 2nd, but it's looking more like it might be Monday the 4th. However, barring a disaster, it looks like 50 Things To Do For The Resting Season List will be on time. Since Resting Season starts on the 2nd, it is a top priority for me.

The 2nd is also Candlemas, St. Brigid's Day, Groundhog Day or Imbolc, depending upon your belief system. I have no grand plans, maybe light a couple of candles to welcome in the spring, but other than that I will be keeping things pretty quiet. If you are planning a celebration, leave me a comment and tell me about it. I'd love to hear your plans! And of course have a happy whatever-you-celebrate!

So, I think that covers it! Goodbye, until next week! Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment