Monday 7 January 2013

Monday Rundown

Hello friends! Hope you have all weathered the holidays well! We had a few days of the flu and such, but are seemingly on the mend. I have been planning our garden for next year and will soon be ordering seeds and starting seedlings. I am currently working on a post on choosing seeds and should have it up in the next few days.

This past weekend Will and I cleaned up what was left in the big garden and picked up the sticks that the wind has scattered around the yard. We have a nice pile in the middle of the garden ready for a small fire. I'd hoped to do the burning on Saturday, but the threat of rain has delayed it. I'm thinking maybe we might even wait until Candlemas as a nice fire would be holiday appropriate.

I've not been working as much as I would like on the website, but instead I've been doing a lot of work on me. Appropriate for the new year, don't you think? Here is one of the awesome courses I've been taking. This woman is amazing! Her words are exactly what I need to hear! If you're interested in coaching or e-business, I encourage you to check out her stuff!


After working through this course I think I've got my work cut out for me this year! What are you doing out there in blog land this year, folks? Hope whatever it is that it is spectacular! If you need a little oomph! check out this course!

The little one is calling now and it's almost time for bed, so I'll be signing off! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment