Monday 14 January 2013

Monday Rundown

Well, it's been an interesting weekend to say the least! I don't want to get into all the details cause frankly I don't have the energy, but let me suffice it to says many great business lessons were learned this weekend! Let me share them with you!

Chelsea's Business Lessons for the Week

1. Trust your intuition - If something seems like it's wrong or not a good fit, trust yourself and act accordingly. This, THIS is the most important lesson I learned this weekend. Had I done this, I wouldn't have had to even consider the next lessons!

2. Be willing to take your lumps - If it means giving up money because you did #1, that's okay. You will be better off for it in the long run.

3. Packing up your toys and going home is not the answer- While I considered doing that myself this weekend, a certain local restaurant owner who abruptly closed, leaving her employees in the dark, taught me that it's best to stick it out when the going gets tough.

4. Focus on the positive.

5. Don't let other folks steal your energy.

There were more, but I can't remember them all right now. So, there you have it. You've been schooled, as was I.

In other news, I spent a good part of the weekend cleaning out our seed starting supplies and will begin bagging up herbs from the drying rack and converting the drying rack over into the growing rack. I found a whole bunch of seeds that I'd forgotten I had and thankfully I hadn't put in my seed order yet, so it looks like I'll be saving a bit of money on seeds this year! Yay!

I also started the Radiant Goddess program today. Lots of raw food, meditation and movement! I'm thinking it's a great way to start off the new year. Although, I am feeling a bit headachy since I haven't had any caffeine. Might have to cheat a little and indulge my coffee tooth!


So, anyhow, that's been my week! Hope you all have a wonderful week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment