Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holiday Joy!



In case you haven't noticed I've been rather obsessed with essential oils lately. As you can see from my etsy store in the sidebar I've been making some neato essential oil diffuser jewelry. I'm also a representative for doTERRA essential oils. I've always been a fan of essential oils, but lately it seems I've been immersed in the world of essential oils and I really want to share them with you. So, each week, I will spotlight one of my current favorites and tell you what I love about it. If you think you would love it too please help our family out a bit by visiting my site and purchasing it.

When used in a responsible manner they can be incredible helpers on the path to wellness. However, the essential oil I want to talk about today is pure holiday fun! It called Holiday Joy and it is a delicious blend of wild orange, nutmeg pine, cassia, cinnamon bark and vanilla absolute.

I've been diffusing it almost daily since early November with my Aroma Ace Diffuser. I've also been using it on the terracotta ornaments that Will and I made for our tree We just put a drop on each ornament and it makes the tree smell wonderfully festive!

When it came out this holiday season I bought two bottles and I'm so glad I did because I'm pretty sure that by New Year's Day they will both be all gone!

To get your bottle of Holiday Joy or any other essential oil you might be interested in please visit my website.


If you are in the Louisville, KY area, please Contact Me and I will be more than happy to share doTERRA's amazing oils with you in person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment