Sunday 21 December 2014

Goal Setting Sunday


With the new year on the horizon I've decided that I'm hoping to improve my thought collecting skills so that I can more readily meet my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. In order to do so I've decided that I will start off each week by listing my goals so that I can get a clear idea of what I need to do.

Here's my list for this week:

1. Christmas baking on Tuesday.
2. Do one reiki session for my husband on Friday.
3. Christmas presents wrapped on Tuesday.
4. House cleaned by Tuesday night.
5. Shopping finished on Monday night.
6. Banks and bills on Monday morning.
7. Return all correspondence Monday afternoon.
8. Christmas cards sent on Monday afternoon.
9. Enjoy this time with my husband and don't get too rushed.
10. Make it to the gym Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

If you are inclined to do the same go ahead and post your goals on your own blog and leave me a link in the comments. Next week we can review our goals, report on our acheivements and then set new goals. Let's help hold each other accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment