Friday 11 November 2011

Swagbucks

I've already done one shameless self promotion post this week, so why not round out the end of the week with another?

This time I'm going to tell you about a website called Swagbucks. I love this site! At the most basic level all you have to do is download their toolbar and use their search engine and you will earn "Swagbucks" that you can accumulate to get things like gift cards and other gift items. I mostly use mine for Amazon Gift Cards and have been able to purchase so many wonderful books and crafts for our home this way.




So, if you want to start earning Swagbucks too just click the picture above (which will also earn me referral points) sign up, install your tool bar and start earning. There are also many other ways to earn, but the toolbar I think is the easiest. Happy Earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment