Monday 7 November 2011

Prep Day

Well, this is my week off, but never fear, I have posts scheduled for each day of my vacation so you will not miss a single day of my prattling! Hooray! I have some pretty big ambitions for this week and I can't wait to check in with you next Monday to give you an update on just how much I did (or didn't) get done. So here it is folks, my grand plan for the week!

-Pull the carpet out of the front room
-Get the front room walls painted
-Take all the extra junk in the house to Goodwill
-Finish all knitting projects for my uncles
-Cast on or at least buy yarn for all other Christmas projects

Bonus: Refinish the wood flooring in the front room.

All right friends, I have my orders, now you have a great week! See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment