Monday 25 February 2013

Monday Rundown

Oh, the best laid plans! And, well, you know the rest....

After outlining my to do list for this week this past Saturday, I started to get a bit of a scratchy throat. Then my hips started to ache, which, for me, is a sure sign of the flu coming on. And by noon I was down for the count! After battling through some of the worst flu aches I've ever had in my life I'm feeling slightly better today.

Still, a pretty cruddy way to start your vacation. I'm planning on taking it easy again today. I think my body is definitely trying to tell me something! So, I don't know how much I'll get done this week, but hopefully a good amount of rest will be accomplished.

Have a great week! And take your Vitamin C, folks! This one was a doozy and I sure don't want any of you to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment