Tuesday 26 February 2013

Healthy Me In 2013-Product Review- Tea Tree Oil

Starting to feel a bit better today, but still pretty under the weather. It doesn't help that the weather has turned rainy and dark with a chance of snow over the next few days. I really know how to pick a week off, huh? However, the dank weather is giving me a chance to spend the hours in front of the computer that are necessary to finish some of my five million projects. However, I thought I'd take a break from beating my head against the wall with formatting to do a bit of writing, and since I haven't written a Healthy Me post lately, I figured it was about time.

This Healthy Me post is all about tea tree oil. Is there anything this stuff can't do?! If you read my post about olive oil you will remember that I also use a cotton ball with some olive oil and a few drops of tea tree oil on my face as daily moisturizer. If I use it regularly it keeps my skin completely clear and even if I use it intermittently it still keeps my skin clearer than it was when I was using conventional face products.



Tea tree oil is considered to be an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and an anti-viral. It can be used for a whole array of skin complaints including candida, dandruff, acne, bacterial infections and  many others. It is important to note, however, that tea tree oil is very strong stuff! Make sure you've read up on it and use it sparingly if you decide to add it to your medicine chest. A little goes a long way!

I'm still trying to find some truly natural make up products to write about, but haven't had any luck so far. If you guys come across any please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment