Monday 10 February 2020

Monday Rundown: 2/10/20

New year, new life!

Since I last posted in late September things have changed once again! After an unexpected turn of events I am now the Class 3 and 4 Grades Teacher at the school that I had been working at as a Handwork teacher. As such I haven't had time to do much except for lesson plan, eat, and sleep. My dream has always been to be a Waldorf teacher so this was a huge blessing!

Despite all my busyness, I have had a bit of time to get my Tower Gardens back up and running for the season. I may not have big gardens these days, but my two Tower Gardens and a few planting bags for root vegetables work just fine for now. I just put planted several new seedlings so they will be going into the Tower Gardens in just a few weeks. The lovely thing about Arizona is that it's early February and 70 degrees out. Perfect weather for my Tower Gardens.

Although, it's still winter I am already starting to think about the summer. Conferences, trips, Outschool summer camp classes! There is so much to do! I can't wait to share it all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment