Sunday 29 September 2019

Goal Setting Sunday - 9/29/19



Wow! It's been a looooong time since I've done this! I'm trying REALLY hard to get back to journaling, goal setting, and self-care so this seems like a good start. 

Last Week's Goals:
No goals from last week, but I think just getting this blog back up and running was an accomplishment.

This Week's Goals:
Monitor my blood glucose and ketones every single day.
Cardio and weights 3x this week. 
Do my monthly check-in for biz and life workbooks. 
3 blog posts


I'm starting off small with only 4 goals this week. Check back next week to see if I was able to meet them all!

If you are inclined to set your own weekly goals go ahead and post them on your own blog and leave me a link in the comments. Next week we can review our goals, report on our achievements and then set new goals. Let's help hold each other accountable!

1 comment: